The official Men In Black 3 game has made its way into the Google Play Store today, courtesy of Gameloft. The game puts you in shoes of an sharply dressed Agent, and it’s up to you to manage the entire agency, while stopping the greatest outer-worldly danger the world has ever seen… again.
The game will require a fairly sizable 69MB secondary download, so, for those of you who like to keep a close eye on your data, wait until you get to a WiFi hotspot before jumping in. Here’s some of the features you can look forward to:
CREATE AND MANAGE YOUR OWN MIB AGENCY
• Train your agents and assign them to missions
• Access a wide range of MIB weapons and gadgets like the Neuralyzer, the Deatomizer and the infamous Noisy Cricket.
• Build dozens of different rooms to upgrade your weapons and develop your agency.
TAKE DOWN ENEMIES IN 1969 & 2012 NEW YORK
• Travel in time to fight aliens in different areas of New York including Brooklyn, Times Square, and Central Park
• Utilize your agents futuristic weapons and equipment
• Meet dozens of aliens faithfully inspired by the Men in Black universe
ASK YOUR FRIENDS TO JOIN THE AGENCY
• Invite your friends from Gameloft LIVE! & Facebook to play
• Ask for your friends help during fights to defeat powerful aliens
• Visit your friends headquarters and get rewarded for lending a hand
Aside from loading it up, I haven’t had much time to play with it. But I do say, go