In case you’re new around these parts, you’ve just entered into the Android Overload. This is the arrange you can always turn, for that extra helping of Android/mobile related news. We can’t always feature every story on our front page, so we arrange them here, in hopes you’ll find something of interest. Pleasing to see Android 4.0 rolling out to more devices, even if they haven’t begun to roll out here in the states just yet.
- Samsung says Apple lawsuit had no effect on Galaxy S3 design. [TheVerge]
- Space Quest creators demand help funding new multi-platform adventure sequel. [Kickstarter]
- Verizon offers -off first months phone bill with upgraded device from Amazon or Wirefly.
- Google Motorola merger expected to clear on Tuesday after China provides their ok. [AllThingsD]
- Netflix updated in Play Store. Adds sturdiness and enhanced playback. [Play Store Link]
- Apex Launcher updated in the Play Store. Adds theme engine and CM9 settings. [Play Store Link]
- HTC One S gets torn apart, piece by tiny piece. [YouTube]
- Android Overload: iPhone Outselling All Android Devices (Combined) on AT&T and Sprint, Sony Replacing Xperia S’s Affected By Yellow Displays and More | Tech NEWS
- Android Overload: Galaxy S 3 Shows Up In Samsung Kies, AT&T Spectrum Transfer To T-Mobile Cleared By FCC and More | Tech NEWS
- Android Overload: Android App Updates Galore, MetroPCS To Bring Live Broadcast TV To Smartphones and More | Tech NEWS